Set goal to walk more with your pet this year.
Hi-Vite DropsBack to overview
You are here
Daily vitamins for cats and dogs! These drops remedy vitamin deficiencies in old and young pets, alike.
- The high-potency formula includes liver extract and iron
- It's water-miscible, so you can mix it with food, water, or milk
- The liquid formula is easy to give directly to your pet, too
- Comes in a natural roast beef flavor pets love
- Feed 1/2 dropperful twice daily to dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens
- This formula is water-dispersible. You can drop liquid directly on the tongue or mix it with food or milk.
Water, sugar, sorbitol, polysorbate 80, liver extract, natural roast beef flavor, gelatin by-products, ferric ammonium citrate (source of iron), niacin, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3 supplement, d-pantothenyl, thiamine hydro- chloride (vitamin B1), citric acid (a preservative), alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), methylparaban, sodium enzoate (a preservative), riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium (source of vitamin B2), copper sulfate, BHA (a preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), and vitamin B12 supplement
1 oz. bottle
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Hi-Vite. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.