Set goal to walk more with your pet this year.
Enzadent Toothpaste and ToothbrushesBack to overview
You are here
Just like your own chompers, pets' teeth need cleaning and care. Toothbrushing is an important step in maintaining their oral health.
Enzadent Oral Care line
Enzadent Starter Fingerbrush Kit
The perfect way to introduce your dog or cat to regular toothbrushing.
Enzadent Dual-Ended Toothbrush
Features a large head and a smaller head to accommodate dogs and cats of all sizes. The heads are set at ergonomically correct angles to aid in administration.
Contains a delicious poultry-flavor enzymatic solution that cleans and polishes teeth. Does not foam and does not need to be rinsed. For dogs and cats.
Enzadent Complete Toothbrush Kit
Contains everything your cat or dog needs for healthy teeth: enzymatic toothpaste, a toothbrush, and a fingerbrush.
Did you know?
- More than 80% of dogs and cats have serious tooth and gum problems by the age of 3
- Brushing helps remove plaque, which can impact oral health
- In dogs and cats, two-thirds of each tooth is hidden under the gums. Your pet can develop dental problems before you see it.
- Bad breath in your dog or cat could be the first sign of a serious dental problem
- Apply a small amount of Enzadent Toothpaste to an Enzadent Fingerbrush or Dual-Ended Toothbrush. Gently pull the lip up, exposing the teeth. In a circular motion, brush along the gumline.
- Tip: Brush only a few teeth the first time. Increase the amount each time you bush as your pet becomes more familiar with the process.
- For best results, brush daily
- Your veterinarian may give you specific instructions. Follow this professional advice closely.
Toothpaste: Sorbitol, glycerin, silica, calcium pyrophosphate, calcium carbonate, poultry extract, purified water, cellulose gum, sodium benzoate, calcium lactate, potassium thiocyanate, zinc gluconate, vitamin E, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, lactoferrin, lysozyme
Toothpaste: 3.2 oz.
Consult your veterinarian before using the Enzadent Oral Care line. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.