Set goal to walk more with your pet this year.
Enzadent Oral Care Chews for CatsBack to overview
You are here
Easy at-home oral care for kitty! The abrading action of our flavorful Enzadent Oral Care Chews for Cats removes food debris that can contribute to tooth and gum disease as well as bad breath.
- The chews are designed to break up and remove food particles that can lead to gum disease
- They also contain chlorophyll and parsley to freshen your cat’s breath
- The great-tasting poultry flavor appeals to even finicky cats!
- Works perfectly with Enzadent Toothpaste and toothbrushes as part of a holistic dental care routine
How does a cat develop tooth and gum disease?
After your cat finishes a meal, tiny food particles combine with bacteria to form plaque and can lead to gum disease.
Removing the food particles that are left behind on the teeth and gumline can greatly reduce the chance of tartar buildup that leads to gum disease. And if left untreated, gum disease can lead to other health problems in cats.
Routine dental care at home is an important defense against gum disease, in addition to regular veterinary checkups and professional dental cleanings.
Does your cat have a canine sibling? View our Enzadent Oral Care Chews for Dogs, too.
- For cats 10 pounds and under: 2 chews daily
- For cats over 10 pounds: 2 to 3 chews daily
Brewer’s yeast, whey, chicken-liver flavor, water, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, soy lecithin, glycerin, canola oil, oat flour, pumice powder, spirulina (source of chlorophyll), parsley, maltodextrin, calcium sulfate, sodium alginate, pectin, sorbic acid, propionic acid, Co Q10, natural mixed tocopherols, yucca schidigera, and zinc proteinate
4.2 oz., 60-count bag
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Enzadent Oral Care Chews for Cats. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.