Set goal to walk more with your pet this year.
Zylkene®Back to overview
You are here
Unusual situations or changes to your pet's environment can sometimes cause behavioral problems or lead to physical issues. Zylkene is a behavior supplement that helps dogs and cats relax, adapt to new locations, or cope with challenging situations — without making them drowsy.
- Clinically proven for behavior problem management with minimal side effects. No sedation or change in personality!
- It's the only veterinary behavior supplement formulated with soothing alpha-casozepine
- Zylkene helps pets cope with a variety of short-term and long-term situations: traveling, thunderstorms, fireworks, vet visits, a new baby, new home, kenneling, adoption, grooming, and meeting new people
- It increases your pet’s receptivity to behavior modification training
- Zylkene's vegetable capsules are well-accepted by both cats and dogs for convenient, once-a-day administration
- Capsules can be given whole or opened at meal time
- Flexible for short- or long-term use
Also view Pro-Pectalin™, our supplement that soothes upset stomachs, maintains proper gut pH, and helps reduce occassional loose stools.
Capsules can be administered orally as a single dose, whole or opened at meal time. Use as recommended by your veterinarian. Short-term use: Use Zylkene for 1–2 days before a planned event or change in environment. Some animals may need earlier administration (5–7 days).
Alpha-S1 tryptic casein, commonly known as alpha-casozepine, a unique, mik-derived ingredient
- 14-count waiting room pack, 30-count bottle, and 120-count bottle
- 75 mg, 225 mg, or 450 mg
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Zylkene. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.